Preparing for family photos can be stressful, especially when you don’t know what to expect from the process. I try to keep it is simple as possible. Here is a general outline of how it works if you choose to schedule a session with me.
Before the Shoot
- Email me to let me know you are interested in a session and I will respond with available dates and times. We will find a date that works for both of us, and we will also determine a location.
- I will email you a questionnaire to fill out so I can get to know you and your family better. You can let me know if there are any details or preferences for our session.
- A couple of weeks before the shoot, I will reach out to answer any questions you might have. I’m always happy to help with outfit selections or brainstorm fun ideas for the shoot.
During the Shoot
- On the day of the shoot, leave the work to me! Just arrive at the location ready to enjoy the time with your family. I love capturing families in natural situations with natural emotions.
- You can plan to be at the shoot for 1-2 hours, depending on the size of your family and age of the kids.
After the Shoot
- If you are willing, I’ll happily post a couple sneak peeks to Facebook within a couple of days of the shoot.
- You can expect to receive your edited photos within two weeks of the shoot.I will deliver all of your files in an online gallery where you can view, share, and download the full-size files of your photos.
The process is easy and fun, and I’m always happy to answer any questions before, during or after our session!